Saturday, January 20, 2007

More Pictures


People can't seem to get enough of the pictures of Finn. So here is the second set.

I'm back at work and can get e-mail there, but I can't access the yahoo account for a while. Until the T-Com people can come out and install the connection in our new appartment. That goes back to the 80% rule. It takes them 3-4 weeks to come and install phone/internet.

That's right we moved. We liked the old place, but we had to move because of the type of order I'm on changed. The APO address is still the same, but we aren't at An der Halde anymore.

We'll keep the photos coming.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stronger, healthier and more handsome by the day!

Package on its way!

Love ya...Deb

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "FINN FIX" and for the glimps of hair!
ma

Beach said...

I'm glad to see our good friend 049356074a left a comment. Talk to you later 04935607a. Say hi to 049356074b for us!

The Daily Squink said...

So what's up with the hair? Is he going to have blond or brown hair? I guess I always thought blond haired kids were born looking bald...

I wish I got spam comments on my blog...

Melissa said...

Thanks for the additional pictures. Keep 'em coming!