Sunday, April 13, 2008

The rest of the pictures

With a weekend with relatively few things scheduled, I am taking care of some very overdue business. We have photos from January still in our temporary file waiting to be sorted and filed away. It also gave me some time to share more of our photos that I hadn't gotten too yet.

First on that list is the visit from Memé. More happened than just going to the park. They went to the Children's Museum where there is a lot of great things to do. Finn favorites included the sand table and the aquarium.



They also took a trip up I-75 to Cincinnati's new Ikea that recently opened. Those crafty Swedes keep taking over more and more of our country.

I missed most of the visit since I was off in Oklahoma City for business. I used to complain more about that place, but it is (marginally) better than Texas so I'll accept what it has to offer.

Here are the pictures of the visit.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

The fact that OK City is home of Emerson Biguns makes it even better.

The Daily Squink said...

Is this Finn's new haircut? It looks really cute!

Beach said...

i think this is from before his hair cut...i'll get to the post-haitcut pictures sometime. maybe a month from now?