Sunday, May 04, 2008

Song of the Week

The SotW is chosen by memories of what Sarah and I did when we first met. Back in Colorado we'd go to concerts at the Bluebird Cafe in Denver or the The Underground in the Springs. Mostly these were ska bands like Reel Big Fish, The Aquabats, and The Specials.



Here's a great song from The Specials. These concerts were a ton of fun with the entire crowd dancing and having fun. I thought that cool bands don't come to Ohio until I saw that GWAR is going to be at Bogart's on May 24th. We'll have to call a baby-sitter and get our giant muppet costumes out again for that one.

4 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

The Aquabats have performed on Yo Gabba Gabba, but I'd never heard of them. Now I'll have some frame of reference – apparently they're cool!

Maybe Rowan can go to a ska concert with you some time – he seems to like this video.

Jackson said...

If you're serious about that GWAR show, I'm all over it!

Sarah said...

I don't have agiant muppet costume, but goig to the show woul still be fun.

Unknown said...

Sarah you can borrow my big muppet costume.