Saturday, November 21, 2009

Leaving Germany

The Germany adventure came to an end (quite some time ago actually, but I've been poor about the commitment to blogging). We all got together for a last picture in the house and headed up to Frankfurt where we caught our plane.


When we left Germany lst time, Finn was exactly Liam's age, so there was a degree of parallel structure we followed. Last time we went into Frankfurt and stumbled across the Bierboerse (Beer Exchange) next to the DAX. This time we stumbld on a different party that still had beer and giant sausage.


After some dancing and eating, we took one last picture and drove back to the airport hotel.


I can't quite remember, but I think the kids were good on the return trip. I suppose it doesn't matter a month later.


Finn was glad to get back and wanted to play with all the toys he'd missed while h was away.


So we're back, I'm relatively caught up at work and can start bloging again. It just wouldn't feel right if I wasn't a month behind.

1 comment:

The Daily Squink said...

Firefighter Tad was in the post I did today, too! It must be blast from the past week.