Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Last day at work

The grand year is rapidly coming to a close. I had my last day at work today; I have to work overnight over the weekend. We have definitely had a lot of fun including adding to our family with the most precious little boy.
I was looking forward to a break from the grind of my civilian job and get a little more operational military experience. In addition, we hoped to get to see some of the European sites. I think that we were very successful on all fronts.
Although it will be great living in a house with our own stuff and back into normality, I've met a whole group of great people whom I'll miss when I'm gone. We've put together a collage of photos of the people I worked with as part of the going away process and included it below.
I've thought about the name of the blog as well. once we're back in the US, the name makes significantly less sense. We'll have to put some work into that. Potentially we keep it the same.
Ten days and counting...

1 comment:

Beach said...

Eu não falo Portugeuse muito bem, mas agradecimentos para seu comentário amável. Eu apreciaria verdadeiramente fazer meu próprio t-shirt.