Friday, January 23, 2009

Mr. Pibb Update

Mr. Pibb has adjusted to the new place. He likes some things, and could leave some things.


First, he likes the squirrel that lives in the tree outside our house. He watches the squirrel and the birds through the windows and can choose which floor he'd like to perch.

He howls at the wall each night. We don't know why. It's irritating. We think he may be lost.

Finn has begun to pet Mr. Pibb nicely. Though of course he still will chases Pibb around with a baseball bat laughing manically or maniacally.

2 comments:

Mom of 3 Boys said...

Hi Mr Pibbs
I wanted to tell you how lucky you are to live in a house where they allow you to howl. If I howl or bark, I get put in my crate for a time-out.
I think I might like to move in with you.
Sincerely
Abby the Beagle

The Daily Squink said...

How about "Laughing like a manic maniac"?