Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Air Force Museum

While we were in Dayton we went to the Air Force Museum. We, in this case, means Sarah and the boys. I showed up after my meeting one day, but there was so much left, they they went during my second day of meetings too.

Finn has progressed from the running and looking phase to be old enough to participate in the more interactive parts. That includes the walk-through cargo aircraft and the fighter cockpits you can sit in. The cockpits have this convenient warning.


After determining that Finn was not a hazard for getting stuck and declaring Finn to be "sure-footed" he jumped into this F-16 cockpit.


I like this picture because it shows Finn's I'm-really-studying-what-I'm-doing-and-trying-to-figure-it-all-out face. He eventually figured out where the throttle was and where the footrest/Multifunction Display was.


He has still talked about the Air Force museum since we've gotten back. Also, every airplane he sees now is an F-15. In fact, he claims our flight to Germany will be on an F-15. I'm glad it won't be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And who knows what he might be piloting 20 years from now. GPaBeach.