Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Going to Germany: Leg 1.

To get the family to Germany, we boarded a flight through Cincinnati to Frankfurt. This first leg back to Cincinnati was Liam's first flight and Finn's first since being able to communicate orally.

Finn took the opportunity to brush up on the safety features of the aircraft. He seems very interested in how the plane turns into a boat.


Liam seemed less concerned in safety and much more full of wonder at his mom. Who can possibly care about the plane when their mom is holding them.


The flight went well, especially for me when I sat in my own seat on the otherside of the aisle. I drank my coke, read my book, and took pictures of the other side of the plane. No big crying, but past performance is not necessary typical of future returns.

1 comment:

Angelica said...

I didn't know airplanes were transformers.