Thursday, September 17, 2009

Interlude: Cincinnati

Went got back into Cincinnati and had an 8 hour layover. Justin, Eliza, and Elena were nice enough to have us over for the afternoon until our overnight flight.

It was right back into the old mode again. We went out on the back patio again and ran around the wisteria bush time and time again.


They also sat down on the bench together again. I wish I had the picture of them doing that where they were 9 months old with me so I could compare the two.


Once we got back inside, the piano became a big draw. Finn not just banged on the keys, but made something similar to music. He also ate chicken (no transition sentence needed). It was great to have one last home-cooked meal before a series of snack, airline foo, eating-out, and take-out.


After a great break, we headed back to the airport for leg two of the flight. I'm not sure when we will get back into Cincinnati, but hopefully it won't be too long.

No comments: