Monday, February 19, 2007

Bert and Ernie Had Way More Fun


Finn had first first dunk-him-in-the-tub and he let his opinion be known: no fun. He didn't like sponge baths either, so it wasn't that shocking. His cry is no longer amusing at its loudest. Bathing is a quick way, we have found, to test if he can cry louder than before.

I thought that maybe the rubber ducky would make it fun. Finn disagreed.

Another tip for upcoming parents, he will pee in the bath water, so wash his face using non-bath water. For those who are now concerned for Finn's eyes, we did not learn this the hard way. As I said, "I bet he pees in here" he won the bet for me.

I'm sure that he'll have more fun once he realizes that those are his arms and that he can control the splashing. Those will be the days of bubbles and floating toys that he will remember fondly.

No comments: