Monday, February 05, 2007

Even More Pictures


We have the phone hooked up. Send me an e-mail and I can send you the number we haven't gotten it out to you yet. Our internet connection is up (some of the time). We should be back to 'normal' now.

Sarah is out of the neck brace and feeling good. Finn is above his birth weight again and getting even bigger. He is sleeping for long periods of time (although during the day) and awake most of the night.

For those wonder how big is a 5lb baby, Finn is roughly the same volume as a Kleenex box as shown at right.

Enjoy the pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, so I am sitting in an airport in Ft Wayne Indiana after a crappy day on the road....THANK YOU for this!! I LOL at the one with the remote! Beach - there is a lot about this kid that reminds me of a baby I knew 30 years ago....

Anonymous said...

When does he start playing hockey?

The Daily Squink said...

What cute photos! He's such a Beach, isn't he? I think I saw one of him wearing the yellow and white robe we got him...? It's good to see the two of you looking so happy and healthy - not at all tired. Apparently having a newborn around is a piece of cake. Either that, or you did some Photoshopping of the dark circles before you posted the pics.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Its Beach in miniature! What a gorgeous child, and good to see him growing! Altho the pic with the remote makes you wonder exactly how tiny he could possibly have started out as! (Unless you have an incredibly large remote). Please pass along your phone #....would love to hear you first hand.

Take care...love to you all. Debbie

Jeff said...

That she's the luckiest Mom in the world.