Monday, February 19, 2007

Grandma comes to town



Today we picked up Nancy from the airport and she got to see Finn face-to-face. She says that he is small, but to us he is much bigger than he was. A week ago the doctor weighed him as 6lbs 13.5oz. He's over 7 lbs by now for sure.

Here are the photos. I also discovered that Sarah has been snapping pictures of me and Finn while I'm holding him. The reason I didn't know this before now is that I fall asleep when I hold him. Well, he does too, so it seems fair.

2 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

I love the photos of Finn sleeping on you and when he's looking up at you in amazement. It makes me want these last 2 months to go by really quick, so Tiberius can look at Jeff like that.

But then when I see the pictures of him screaming his head off, it makes me glad that he's still in my belly for the time being.

Anonymous said...

LUCKY NANCY...

Give him big hugs and tickles from his other G'ma!! Have a wonderful time with the family.

Love to you all