Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Boss

On our way home from dropping Memé off at the airport yesterday we passed the Def Jam, Rick Ro$$ tour bus. That inspired me for this week's Music video of the week.



I am always excited to see that big name shows are constantly coming through Cincinnati. Though it seems that I only see hip-hop and WWE tour buses. Perhaps that's because they do a better job at self promotion than the Jonas Brothers.

I sure that last night's Rick Ro$$ show was awesome and loud. Unfortunately, with a little baby, our days of rap concerts are well behind us. However, while Finn napped today, Sarah went down the street to the Cincinnati Ballet's final performance of 1001 Arabian Nights. I'm sure it was as awesome, but probably not as loud. I'll get the full report when she gets back.

UPDATE: The ballet was fabulous. The costumes were amazing, the dance entertaining. Sarah would recommend it for everyone, except that was their last show.

No comments: