Sunday, March 09, 2008

Last week's Song of the Week

Last week we picked Timbaland's The Way I Are as the Song of the Week. It has two things going for it: one, a disasterous use of grammar and two, a beat that forces Finn to dance.


Up until last week The Way I Are was in heavy rotation on Sirius Hits One. But as of last week, it fell off of the Top 40 playlist being surplanted by other *great* songs like Flor Rida's Low and Miley Cyrus's See You Again.

So, good-bye Timbaland! We'll see you again when your next kickin' beat appears on channel one. Until then I'll just have to "sta-sta-studder when you ask me what I'm thinkin' bout"...

4 comments:

Jackson said...

Get that boy a copy of New Order- Substance- 1987 and he will

shake, shake, shake,
shake, shake, shake,

shake his booty.

Katie said...

That is hilarious. Thanks for making me laugh out loud!

The Daily Squink said...

Rowan and Finn need to have a Baby Dance Party next week in SC.

Unknown said...

Wow! These are great moves!