Friday, June 06, 2008

Auf Deutschland

I'm back in Deutschland again; this time for a business trip for only a week. I figured it was time to change the song of the week, so I am going back to a popular group from Germany. Die Fantastischen Vier released an album last year and were on the radio and MTV all the time, so I chose their song "Einfach sein" as homage to our time out here last year.



It was difficult to say goodbye to Sarah and Finn at the airport. Finn obviously didn't understand why I would get out of the car and he had to stay inside. He looked very unsettled even on the way there.



I miss them already and can't wait to get back and I'm not even over my jet lag yet.

3 comments:

Beach said...

In other words, Das Beatles?

We miss you too. I think your absence may be the reason for Finn's discipline problems of the past few days. Maybe I should tell him, "Just wait until your Father comes home!"

Sarah

Anonymous said...

THAT IS TOO FUNNY, HONEY!

JUST WONDERING IF YOU AND BEACH WILL REALLY BE ABLE TO GET ON THE PLANE IN JULY!

LOVE YOU GUYS,

MEME

The Daily Squink said...

So does this mean that Europe has finally figured out the martini?