Thursday, August 07, 2008

Biggest news from Germany

I'm pretty sure that our friend Rich from Dayton won't read this. He said that reading blogs to know what your friends are doing is a waste of time. So I am free to say whatever I want.

We rode the U-bahn together to the conference from our hotel each day. We laughed at the nice posters of the current hot German rock stars.



The biggest Rich new of all was post-conference. He met up with his girlfriend and came back with a wife! Unbeknownst to anyone of us, he and Christine, went down to Italy and took their vows after running from consulate to embassy to ensure that they could "get this thing legal" as he explained in a voicemail to me.

I suppose that was why he was often confused and distant during our trips and dinners. I thought that it was Rich being Rich, much like Boston Red Sox fans have grown to expect Manny being Manny.


Amazing, that Austrian rock star is still working, even if it is just selling his movie rights.

I don't have copies of the wedding pictures with me, otherwise you would see the most happy couple in the world in one of the most beautiful places in the world. We're so happy for you two and congratulations again!

No comments: