Friday, August 22, 2008

Squirt bottle, best thing ever

Our bike rides are fun, but they can get very hot. to combat the heat, Sarah brought squirt bottle to mist us during the ride. I always thought that I got sweaty enough, but maybe not.


Finn quickly figured out that pulling the trigger shoots mist out and that's unlimited fun. He ended up unscrewing the cap and losing it so I wouldn't recommend this as I toy.

He loves the bike riding and even seems to like his helmet now. When we approach the bikes, he gives the sign for hat that we also use for helmet.

2 comments:

Jackson said...

Helmets are good or I might have more than a broken ankle from my crash in June. I might have wound up with dain bramage.

Sarah said...

Note to readers - no, my foot has not had a remarkable recovery. This bike ride was about 2 months ago.

No family bike rides for me this summer. Sigh...