Monday, February 02, 2009

The name of our second baby

Many Congratulations to Jeff and Angela and the arrival of Lydia! What an exciting time for them and what a darling girl. I think she looks just like Angela.

Lydia's birth has been a reminder that our own deadline is only about 12 weeks away. We've been at a loss for a name for our second baby and I've been strolling through the repository of all information in the world, the internet.

I found one name that stood out and is in the lead for now. It happens to also be the most popular boys name based on viewings on parenting.com.

Here's the name.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Brian - people have gotten so used to your posts, they would just think it was a typo and call him William.

I think you should just give in to what eventually happens to every Beachkofski boy, and call him Beach right from the start...

ma beach

Angelica said...

Are the F's silent?

The Daily Squink said...

WTF, is that really a NAME? Vowels are so underrated. Might as well just leave that "e" off at the end altogether.

Thanks for saying she looks like me. Everyone else keeps saying she looks like Jeff or Rowan, which I can definitely see. But I think she looks like me sometimes too.

Mom of 3 Boys said...

i think you need a one syllable name like finn :) especially with your loooonnnggg last name.
but i know...you guys arent going to tell anyone your name choice till the end anyway ;)