Friday, January 04, 2008

Britney Spears is one whacked crazy rehab drug user

This post will have nothing to do with the title. I've noticed that I have gotten a bunch of hits through Google searches thanks to Google owning blogger and being prone to self-promotion. The Google tag words seem to be the blog entry's title; I get more click throughs when I have a title that is relevant to current events. For example, the title "Christmas tree fun" brought a bunch of people right before Christmas.

The main objective of this blog has always been for me to make enough money from it to stop working. To drive hits to my site so I can begin selling ad space, I will start to have better titles.

I think I'll go to Toys 'r' Us to see if they will buy ad space. They are clearly dumb enough to make bad decisions. The best example is that they are called Toys 'r' Us. The name is so dumb I can't even write it correctly because keyboards don't have a backward R key. A good second example is here.

So if anyone would like to buy ad space let me know. It'll be cheap on a per view basis since I average 10,000 impressions a day.

No comments: