Sunday, January 27, 2008

Haircut

We've been very busy of late as could be noted from the month delay in posting pictures from the birthday party. Sarah is my barber and it has been far too long since my last haircut.

We had some time yesterday and she was able to cut my hair. We were amazed at the amount of hair that piled up on the floor. It was truly remarkable (so I am remarking about it).

Our one regret is that we didn't take a picture of the pile of hair around me. So to help the rest of the world visualize it, I have included an artist's (my) rendering of the event below.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been able to comprehend the engaging aspect of the "artistic renderings" that have graced the blog site in recent weeks. Then it struck me while reading one of your comments: South Park. Yes, they have a certain South Park quality to them. On your next entry, please draw (or render) a turkey. If it is the spitting image of Gobbles, I will know for sure!

G'Pa Beach

Jeff said...

You kind of look like Chuck Norris.

Beach said...

You mean that Chuck Norris modeled himself on me, don't you?

The Daily Squink said...

My friend Joy commented on the South Park-like quality of these drawings as well. G'Pa Beach knows about Gobbles! What an awesome grandpa.

Unknown said...

Your new haircut looks great, Sarah did a fantastic job!

Since the cameras aren't allowed into the psych ward with Britney would you please do an artist rendering of what you think is going on in there...

Jackson said...

"The Adventures of Cincinnati Finn" has been added to my feed reader- good stuff.

Nice seeing you guys lastnight, lemme know when you wanna go get some more raw oysters...