Saturday, September 13, 2008

Excercising with mom

Just because you can't stand up doesn't mean you can't work out. Sarah put together a no weight bearing exercise program for herself. She started out doing a routine in the living room, but later put together a weight program to do down in the exercise room.

Finn liked the routine she could do in the house better. After studying it for a way, he figured that he can do some leg lifts too. Finn had his own yoga mat to exercise on.



This was one of the signals that Finn was entering his mimicry phase. He now repeats everything we say and copies everything we do. I used the power for good recently when we had to put some lotion in his nostrils. I did it first to myself, and he become exited when I spread jelly in his nose too.

I hope I can continue to con him into doing hat I want for the rest of his childhood. I doubt it though.

No comments: