Friday, October 17, 2008

Aquarium with Papa

While Sarah was resting her foot from aches induced by her regained bi-pedality, I took Finn across the river to the aquarium for a visit.

It was a typically enjoyable experience without much to comment on, except that I haven'tbeen there when they have all the scuba guys in the tanks. They were cleaning the glass and feeding the fish, but more impressively, there were doing tricks for the visitors.


They would blow air rings or spell things out in sign language. An interesting sidenote, I don't know any of the letters for sign language yet since Finn hasn't gotten to letters yet, so I couldn't talk to them.

It was an entertaining visit and I liked seeing the divers, but I think that Finn likes the fish, turtles, and frogs more than the people.

1 comment:

Mom of 3 Boys said...

We know the sign for 'more'...when Andrew was 19 mos, he had a speech person come since he wasnt talking that much. That 'more' sign was great for us. I remember on his 2nd bday, he had unwrapped all his presents and then he did the 'more' sign...it was the cutest dang thing ever and we just wanted to find more presents for him.

(The more sign is fingers and thumb all together on both hands and then you repeatedly put the fingers/thumbs together and apart)

Aquarium sounds very fun...we still havent made it to the Boston one