Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Thanks Nana!


Sarah's Grandma came to town to help watch Finn before Sarah was back up and walking about. That's right! Just 3 months after breaking her foot, she is allowed to put weight back on the foot. It's painful and a crutch helps, but she can hobble about the house again.

Back on subject, We all wanted to thank Nana for coming down and helping out. It really helped to have her around during the hectic week. When we were back on our own, it was even more apparent how nice it was to have people here to lend a hand.

Things are definitely not back to normal, but they are getting closer.

1 comment:

Mom of 3 Boys said...

Sarah, you are so lucky to have a Nana that visits you! I was going to say that I dont but...I actually DO (my moms mom and moms stepmom) but I never see them!