Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Final Play-date with Elena

Finn and Elena had a last big day together. They spent all evening playing together and when we went up to get him, we started talking and ran out of time for the baths. To save some time, Sarah and Eliza decided to bathe the kids together.

There was a lot of splashing and laughing. Toys were flying. Afterward we got the kids ready for bed together and the kept playing up until the point when we had to leave.


I'm sure that the two will get together again before too long. They always get so excited each time they saw each other. I know that Finn will miss Elena as much as we'll miss Elena's whole family. Hopefully it will be soon that we'll all get together again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best friends forever - what great early memories. I am glad I had the chance to know the Stones.

Loe,
Meme

Anonymous said...

The "v" on my computer seems to have a problem. That's love!!