Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Look

We're switching the look of the blog since "Cincinnati Finn" seems a little old now that we don't live there. I'm sure there will be another change after the second babe comes and we need to split the spotlight.

The move slowed me off the usual pace, so despite all the complaints I had last time I made post of the past, I will be doing that again until e catch back up. It shouldn't take too long since we didn't have much time to document things while we were moving.

1 comment:

Jackson said...

I had wondered what would happen here, but the PR people at Cincinnati Finn weren't giving up any information. You could probably have "water boarded" them, they wouldn't talk.

The new look is waaay cool, I like it! Look out for 2009 when Jackson rolls into town.