Monday, December 15, 2008

Hiding and Seeking Again

Everyone knows Finn loves hidng in the cabinet. He even tried to get Elena to play too, but she was more interested in his toy cell phone. Soon after this movie was taken, Finn lost his hiding spot and became sad and started to search for a new one.

At the Cininnati Museum Center, where the Children's Museum is, we put our coats in a locker so we'd be unencumbered for our visit. He spent a while exploring the lockers, deemed it a suitable replacement and started the game.

To answers all the grandparents' worries, I did check to make sure it couldn't lock, that I could open it, that it was empty, and that nothing dangerous could happen.

2 comments:

Jackson said...

I heard there was a locker in Cincy Museum Center that connected to a black hole and was a gateway to another dimension.

Anonymous said...

This G'ma is far more jealous than worried! As a kid I tried hard to convince my parents to let me have my bed in my closet. I have always wanted a Norwegian "cupboard bed" - so this "caving" instinct my be just another understandable throw-back to Scandahoovian heritage... but I also like the search for another dimension theory!!

G'ma Jill