Thursday, November 13, 2008

Moustache?

I've decided to join the latest craze sweeping the nation, growing lip hair. You may ask a couple questions. First why would I put fur under my nose? A group called Movember (think moustache and November combined) is encouraging people to go a 'stache for the month and use all the attention as a way of asking people to donate a couple bucks to prostate cancer research. If you'd like to donate, click here and follow the directions. If that link doesn't work, just go to movember.com and click 'donate' and search on my name. The money goes to three research teams trying to find better treatment methods.



The second question that immediately jumps to mind is "why so big?". Well, that gets more attention and hopefully more donations. I'll continue to grow it as long as it is working. Otherwise, frankly, the attention and strange looks really aren't worth it.

Thanks in advance to everyone. I know that the economy isn't the greatest right now, but a couple bucks times 1,000,000 moustaches will make a difference.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

frickin sweet