Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New game

One day when Sarah was getting new glasses Finn became bored with the mall. Mostly it was because we weren't sure how long it would take and we just hung out near the shop. That meant we couldn't go to his favorite stores like Lids, Cardboard Hero, and other sports memorabilia stores. Instead we were confined to LensCrafters and the couch in the middle of the mall.

That's where the new game was invented. It's called "Ohh no!". I throw his stuffed globe up in the air and let it bounce off my head while saying "ohh no!". Now it's a classic. It's not just for the mall, we also play at home too. Here's a video sowing the play. I've gotten to the point where I can head the ball directly back to Finn like a world cup champion.



As you can see, he finds the game hilarious. An interesting part of the video is watching Mr. Pibb way in the background waiting patiently for his evening treats. Despite the commotion, he just sits there waiting for 5 bits of food.

So we each have our own way of having fun at night: Pibb sits in the corner, I hit myself in the head, Finn watches me bounce things off my head, and Sarah sits back and laughs.

No comments: