Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Website overwhelmed by visitors

People love B-list celebrities. I can tell from this website's traffic. More people are going to the Finn's mohawk blog post than any other page, including the homepage. More people go to that post than the rest of the website combined.



I suppose if you google Travis Barker or David Beckham, the Finn's-Mohawk-post must be somewhere near the top. People from all over are coming here to see their pictures.



This map represents a sampling of the last 500 page views we've had. It seems that the global response to David Beckham and Travis Barker is much wider than the population of those who are interested in Finn. I hope no one in Indonesia cares about Finn.

The most popular google result used to be the post about my car wreck. I guess a lot of people search "bloody head" and see my car wreck wound. Awesome.

Perhaps I should start a new blog called TkMZ: the 3000 mile zone. I can comment on celebs around the US and not just in LA. That would really drive traffic to the site. Then I can charge ad space and retire. That'd be the life.

No comments: